Saudade Saudade

too good i can't

Time to Be a Hero! Time to Be a Hero!

extremely awesome

Silver Mines Silver Mines

Im addicted to this

help

Kreyowitz responds:

Im glad you like it, I need to make more of it.

Written from Existence Written from Existence

It has a lot of different cool parts without deviating too far from the overall theme, I think it is great! And im not a fanatic of 8bit stuff or anything just really cool melody.

Castle Echostar Castle Echostar

I really like how diverse the song is while never going too far from the overall tone: perfect battle music!

AudioLion responds:

Thanks m8! I spent a lot of time worrying that I overplayed the underlying chord progression. I was hoping the riffs over the top were enough to keep everyone interested during the verse and the chorus despite rocking a lot of the same notes. Thanks for the comment!

Nox Tenebris Daemoniacae Nox Tenebris Daemoniacae

Not a fan of the human laugh but still sounds awesome!

The Count of Darkness (Teaser) The Count of Darkness (Teaser)

I can't fucking wait to see the full version :o-

Fortuna Plains Fortuna Plains

Would you allow me to use this song for my upcoming game as the hills stage theme?

(check my other review from Flowing Underwater if you haven't already)

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks dude, check my response to the other track ;)

Flowing Underwater Flowing Underwater

Your enchanting pieces have always been inspiring me dood keep up the great work!

Would you allow me to use this one for my upcoming game as the lake stage theme?
(It was though choosing the most fitting songs between all of your pieces as I find most of them excellent..)

DanJohansen responds:

Sure thing, as long as the game is free and has credits etc. Thanks for the awesome review by the way glad you enjoy my stuff :)

-Magic Forest- -Magic Forest-

For me this song describes a big mysterious forest inhabited by powerful ancient creatures and guardians.

Would you allow me to use it for my upcoming game as the forest stage (that I described above) theme?

BlueAngelEagle responds:

Well, nice impression you had. Oh, and yep, you can use it.