Reform Reform

Amazing art story ambiance

Controls can feel a bit stiff because of the pause when you shift and how you can't shift midair.

Also past the tutorial we directly get puzzles using all 3 forms and requiring planning, precision and timing I mean they are really cool but it is gonna get a few players stuck for sure. And being stuck hard at the first puzzle is not a very good experience I guess

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

this ocean of memes and references

is this heaven

a fucking dash dance into knee? PogChamp

PuffballsUnited responds:

Haha Twitch emotes are the BEST

Swords and Souls Swords and Souls

Oh look it is this kind of game where you just grind eternally...
Wait a second, you mean you can do something else than wait and spam clicks in this one?! You can do FUN things that use your brain and your reflexes like a real game? WHAT?!!
GENIUS!

Super bonne qualité comme toujours bravo rien d'autre à dire.

SoulGame responds:

Merci beaucoup, content que le jeu se soit montré intéressant au final !

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

Very nice game, but could you please make the maxed dash bar fill up 100% of the bar and not like 10% (I have no idea why you made it that way).

And also did you really try beating the ninja on normal? Most of his attacks are alrite, but holy shit the crescent slashes..

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

That "Castle Crashing the Beard" combat system :^)

recycling is nice

BoMToons responds:

Yeah, you should check out this news post all about it!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

OH MON DIEU IL Y A UN JEU ENFET TA KOMPRI?/§!!!!!!!!!

sinon c'était super rigolo et j'ai à peine senti ton accent tes trop faur!

j'adore la petite quenelle a tout les jeux populaires.. surtout cette merde infâme de goat simulator :')

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

played for the lines, they were pretty good, now back to rofling at memes!!1

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

I liked the backgrounds.
I disliked a lot more things:

- - STORY - -
And dialogues aren't good, you decide to fight for the girl randomly, the girl disintegrates a man in front of everyone and nobody really seem to care, afterwards she talks to you like she is 40 or something it feels wrong.
The guy in the boat in Netherlight seems to only care about money, he resurrects people and wanders around in the land of the dead, and he only cares about... money? I don't get it.
I will NEVER get attached or care the slightest about poorly written characters in a poorly written universe.

- - EXPLORATION - -
Poor, besides some *tiny* dead ends that contain some loot the game is but a long hallway. As other people mentioned the platforming also feels poor, everyone just jumps like human sized frogs... Doesn't feel right at all.

- - NARRATOR - -
I hate that you chose to have a narrator, since the dragon can apparently talk with humans by himself. It feels bad that you gave a voice for a disembodied character instead of Coal.
Not giving a voice to the hero usually allows the player to put his personality into the character, but here the narrator is not allowing that since he is constantly exposing Coal's personality through his past or something.

- - COMBAT - -
The most important part for the last. It is terrible. Where to even begin?
First of all it doesn't feel good, the impacts just aren't there, there is no blood when you hit people or when you get hit, there is only a 1 frame hit animation. Talking about animations, nobody has a death animation, they just vanish and occasionally bug out and play their stand animation instead of their hit animation before vanishing.
Human enemies litterally come raining down from the sky for no reason, the fighting is oh so poor, if you want to dodge them you just spam jump and it'll dodge just about 99.9% of harm, if you want to fight them you just mash the attack buttom and permanently stun them.
Your worst enemy is combat is the silly useless dash attack that triggers way too easily and completely mess up your position.
And of course the fact that enemies inside of you don't get hit by your sword, combined with the fact that enemies remain stationnary while you move slightly forward with every slash, they are bound to get inside of you at some point, requiring you to stop the slaughter for a second and take a step back. What an horrendously bad way to fight.
There are also totally random fire explosions that annihilate most of your hp out of nowhere, a *nice touch*, and useless save point system since no enemy will respawn. What is the point of the save system if the only thing that gets saved is your position? I could literally beat the whole finished game using only the very first save point.
The skyrim skill progression is also bad. You DON'T play skyrim for its combat or skill system, its insanely bad, and particularly not fitted for a beat em all. You want to unlock moves & combos in a beat em all.

As you like to repeat so much this is pre-alpha, but a demo is supposed to showcase at least some of the good points. I saw very very little of that.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the game Krucho. We know this isn't for everyone and it sounds like it wasn't quite your cup of tea. Hopefully as we polish past pre-alpha you'll come to like it. As we know early access games like our demo aren't for everyone. Thank you though for taking the time to play our game.

The Broadenlands The Broadenlands

These transitions effects between worlds! You are really good at making stylish stuff.

GuyUngerNL responds:

thanks!

SnakeFormer SnakeFormer

Hint for the last level: you only need 1 snake part to hold all 9 of them against gravity (which is a bit weird but okay :p).